Big Green Egg
Big Green Egg
What is your version of the perfect weekend? The bEGGyardChef or the Big Green Egg from the Netherland proposes making hamburgers on the grill, drinking your favorite beverage, and watching football. You may call it soccer, but you get the gist of the evening. We can switch the channel to formula 1 or golf too.
The meal for this little evening get-together can range from vegetables, pizza, beef, and pork. Of course, every meal is incomplete without a dessert. However, today, we will focus on the main course that will surely make the event a success.
Black Tiger Prawns in Garlic
- Unpeeled black tiger prawns, weighing 800 grams.
- Three cloves of garlic
- Four tablespoons of oil
- Garlic butter 100 grams
The cooking Process
- Peel the prawns and remove their head. Remember to remove their poop shoot, too, because that’s the only requirement of prepping them.
- Place the prawns into the bowl. Pour oil over them.
- Crush the three cloves of garlic with the prawns and let them marinate for one to two hours.
- Turn on the grill and prepare the grate for direct cooking with a temperature of 180 to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the skillet over the grate. You will know it is at the right temperature when the skillet starts to smoke.
- One by one, place all the prawns onto the skillet and wait for them to turn red.
- Turn them over to their sides after a minute.
- Add the garlic butter and stir the delicious concoction until everything is melted and gives off a beautiful aroma.
For the garlic butter,
Combine 1 cup of salted butter, two crushed garlic cloves, 2 tablespoon parsley, 1 tablespoon of chives, and two-three teaspoons of lemon juice into a bowl.
- Remove it from the grill carefully.
- Add parsley over it for decoration and serve it with slices of baguette.
- Prepare the prawns correctly and let the flavors simmer with the butter.
- Handle the hot skillet with gloves.
Ham burgers from Square One
- For four hamburgers, you require 800 grams of minced beef.
- 1 piece of red onion.
- 1 tablespoon of white wine vinegar
- 8 pieces of bacon
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- Tobasco sauce
- Four pieces of cheddar cheese
- 2 pieces of pickles
- 5 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 100 grams iceberg lettuce
- 250 grams flour
- 150-milliliter milk
- 5 grams salt
- 5 grams caster sugar
- 5 grams yeast
- 1 whole egg
- 75 grams of butter
The cooking process
- Now act like you are on a cooking show, and into the bowl of the stand mixture, combine the flour, yeast, and sugar.
- Add the milk and 200 grams of water. Both must register at 185 degrees Celsius.
- Knead the dough until no dry or lumpy spots remain.
- Now,one by one,addtiny cubes of butter into the mix, ensuring each cube is emulsified before adding the next.
- Transfer the dough onto a flat surface. Knead into a ball.
- Place the dough back into the bowl.Cover it with a plate for 80 minutes. Let the dough ferment and rise.
- Now divide the burger dough into equal balls and bake them at 240 degrees Celsius on indirect heat for eight to ten minutes.
- Paint the buns with melted butter to add flavor.
- Separately cut the red onions with white wine vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- Mix the ketchup with mayonnaise, Tobasco, and Worcestershire sauce with the lettuce.
- Now divide the minced meat into four burger patties. Add salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Sprinkle neutral oil in the skillet.
- Place the patties onto the skillet when it begins to smoke.
- Add the cheese at the last minute to alleviate the minced meat flavor.
- Grill the burgers at 200 degrees Celsius with direct heat.
- Bake the bacon with your choice of cooking.
- Toast the burger buns after cutting them in half.
Time to construct the burger!
- Start with iceberg lettuce. Add some sauce.
- Now add the burger patty, pickle, and bacon.
- Squirt ketchup on the inside of the top of the bun.
- Complete the burger!
- It is crucial to let the burger dough rest to build its gluten. A gluten network will build its flavor.
- While blending, add one cube of butter at a time; otherwise,the dough will be lumpy.
Create a memorable meal table this Thanksgiving and Christmas
Continuing on with the theme of celebrating sport and food, we present to you Toms RiDICKulous Things! The culinary-related Etsy shop is famous for offering quirky decorations and meal presentation tools perfect for the upcoming festivities season!